THIS IS ME GHEE~

THIS IS ME GHEE~

Monday 14 November 2011

Think tht I hv to put a STOP to it... :'(

Hey guys... Yes I'm back, and I'm SAD. Why? Oh, I'll tell u y! Ok, this past few days, I've been talkin bout Greyson Chance in facebook, rite? (if ur friending with me in facebook then u kno it :P) ok, so remember the post tht I posted last Oct, (if I'm not mistaken,) I'm sooooo in love with Nathan Sykes, ryt? Yea.. I LOVE him as a FAN. But Greyson, I LOVE him, more as a fan? Yea, I kno. Crazy stuff happens :P So in this blog, I wanted to talk about boys... Don't u guys remember? I was bout to post about TOM FELTON, GREYSON CHANCE, JORDEN JANSEN, and more~.... So yea... When I was about to post about G.C, I opened my laptop.. And guess what? "NO INTERNET CONNECTED"!!! I was like, What The Hell? My wifi was ON! So I tried to open my facebook acc thru my iPad... Then, it went SOOO fast! But how come my laptop was like that? So I checked my laptop, oh... ^<^{>€+=\*+=|£{..... So yea it was on back. Then suddenly, IT WAS RAINING.!!! Arghhhh.. So M.A.D! I was about to post bout my fav boy, then, arghhh I was so mad at that time...

Time passes by.... So yea, went to check my lappy back. Then suddenly, the Internet went SOOOOOOOOOOOO SLOWWWWWWWWW! Yea! Still mad. So i tried to open my FB acc thru my iPad, and, IT WENT SOOOOOOOO FAST! So I was so like, how come the iPad is SOOO fast? And I was, oh... Maybe in the next two days, it'll be allrite I guess?!?! So yea ~

2 days later, NO MORE LAPTOP! N I just discovered it... MY LAPTOP WAS SOOOOO SLOW BECAUSE OF THE VIRUS!! OhhGod, I h8 viruses! Hmm~ be patient amira, just BE patient! So I chillex, n tried to open my blog thru iPad... N it WORKED! Oh yea, excited! But, CAN'T UPLOAD ANY PHOTOS OR VIDEOS!!!!!!! WTH! I was soooo excited to tell u guys bout G.C! Seriously! So yea, I just hv to b patient... :/

So yea, finally, G.C's concert was like, 3 days before! #ExcitedAndThrilled! So can't w8... Ok this is not the important part
Ok so really2 finally, GC's concert!! WOOHOO!! Excited, excited AND excited! So yea, will upload some photos AFTER MY LAPPY IS BACK TO NORMAL xD

Ok, so noww... Oh yea, any of u went to GC's "autograph session" at Speedy, IkanoPowerCentre last Saturday? (12/11) ? I.... Didn't... :( I kno, what kind of 'biggest fan' if u weren't there for him? :'( really... Cried for like 3 hours... Bcoz, I would hv the chance to MEET, GREET n give some prezzies for him! Seriously, I've no time to go there! Oh god... On the next day he is going to SINGAPORE! Urghh!! So I got no tym 2 c him.. Huhuhuhu so saddddddd!!!! (seriously, no lying :P)

So yea the next day (Sunday, 13/11) his flight to S'pore....He is going very early...i Wanted to go to the airport but.. Hmm, what can I say? Got NO TIME!
So yea blablabla things happened :P

so yea, Monday, 14/11
Went to school, played at school, talked bout Greyson n... ACCIDENTLY CALLED GERALYNNE 'GREYSON'! LOL! So yea bla3, not that important part :P
Came back home, rushed, open my iPad then WALLA! FB n Twitter... (oh yea, forgot 2 tell u guys, HE IS FOLLOWING ME IN TWITTER! OhGodd!) so yea, awesome stuff happened....
So I went to KL Live's page in FB to post sumting on their wall, bout Greyson and more.. Suddenly, my eyes went TRUPP! Staring at a girl called Qistina, yes, her DP is her w GREYSON! WTF! I was like, oh god, I was suppose to be tht girl! :PP so yea, opened up her album... And.... Ok, just read by urself and see the photos here :

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/set=a.1632161539376.49671.1696795288&type=1&l=b80ecdaa01

So I, I SCREAMED! Oh cum on, Grey was HOLDING HER HAND, HUGGING HER,, ETC2!!! why cnt I get that! So yea, myb he founded his 'BIGGEST FAN' in M'sia... And the girl won't b me... I thought tht I was going to b the BIGGEST FAN OF G.C IN MSIA! But no, QISTINA ENARA took that'title' away 4 m me... It's thru guys, what type of BIGGEST FAN, if u cnt attend urself to ur fav singer 'autograph session' or sent him to the airport... Yea guys, I don't deserve to hold that title.. :'( so yea... I guess thts all... Still, I'm still one of ur fans, Greyson.,..

Now this is a message to G.C :
Hey Greyson, if ur reading this then, I kno, I don't deserve to be called the biggest fan of G.C in Msia... U c, I really wanted to go to ur autograph session, n send u to the airport but, I just don't have the time.... Really... Look, Im sooooo in love w u, (as a fan lah :P) if ur coming to KL back, alert me n I PROMISE I'll be there for u. I PROMISE.
LOVE YOU SO DAMN MUCH GREYSON.
Xoxo, from ur 'don't deserve to be called as
biggest fan in Msia', Amira Azuar
LoveYouGreysonAllTheTime....



My my, this is the LONGEST POST I've ever write... Took me 25 mins to think n write actually.. Lol..l k guys, c ya next tym! Ciao! :*

#AnExpressionOfAFan :P lol lalalalala xD

No comments:

Post a Comment