THIS IS ME GHEE~

THIS IS ME GHEE~

Wednesday 21 December 2011

Aww she's so sweet!!

Hey guys! Long time no blogging? I know d: ok2, an exciting thing happened 2day... What? I'll tell u later d: hehe ((:

Ok 1st, went to Concorde Shah Alam today. Why? "Dapur BintangKecil". Yes, I DIDN'T want to go but my mum forced me to /: n yes of coz I was quite mad d: so yea, and guess what? I was THE OLDEST there! I was embrass of coz!! ): pfft~ so yea bla2 nothing happened just cooking n stuffs (:

And now, THE IMPORTANT PART! (Drum roll please :D)
Guess what? I BECAME FRIENDS WITH QISTINA ENARA!! Dont know her? Pfft~ what type of Enchancer are you?!?! Hehe jks2 :D how? Oh I tell you how.

YESTERDAY, TUESDAY AFTERNOON - NIGHT, 12/20/11.
First I tweeted her, said that :" hey @qistinaenara , look, I don't know if you reading this but please, I'm so sorry for what I've done b4. Forgive me please?(:" hell yea, EXACTLY LIKE THIS! And then I was waiting, waiting (like I was Waiting Outside The Lines :D) til she replies, but no she didn't ): sad? I know ):
Since she didn't replied, I founded her mom's twitter; @MsAnnaGloria (cute twitter username? I KNOW RITE! :D). Then I saw this tweet from her, sounded like ;"#YouGottaBeCrazy Or simply jealous if u r hating on someone that u don't even know!" once again, it was EXACTLY SOUNDED LIKE THIS! yes, I was offended ... Myb it's true what she said. No wait, it is true. Maybe I should STOP hating TinaGreyson <3 . Since then, I stop hating her. And I replied to her tweet,"yea aunty. I think that ur ryt. Can u please say to your daughter that I'm sorry? I used to hate her, so yea(:" and again, exactly sounded like that. Time passes by..... Then NIGHT. I was quite SHOCKED that she (Tina's mom) replied my tweet! O: donno why I was shocked but i was. /: confusing? I know d: k now back to story :D the first tweet I tweeted to Tina, she replied," @amiraar , @qistinaenara , no worries, k? Let's move forward and stay positive! :) " ESLT! (if u wondering why I just didn't printscreened it instead of typing it, well, here's the answer(s): 1) I'm using my iPad 2) the reason why I blogged using my iPad is bcos my laptop is JAMMED. So yea) then I was like, oh. Ok. Wow she is nice. X marah2 :3. Hihi <3 and no I didn't answered it. I RT it :D... So the second tweet, she replied "Sure. But tell me what happened? DM me yeah?" so i was like, DM? Ok this case is getting serious coz Tina's mom is involved! In my heart, I was like, DM her, or not? DM her, or not? Hmm... I think by DM her would've be the best choice. And yes I DM her! Quite scared at first, then was a bit ok. When finish typing (to DM her), it says it couldn't sent! I tried for like, 9 times! Until I told her that I couldnt sent it... She said "Tried again, auntie dah follow Mira." so for like, the 10th time, I sent it. Yay! It worked :D so I was waiting until she replied, then I tweeted her that sounded like this," Aunt, If u hv read the msg... N don wan to reply... It's ok for me, but pls say to tina that I'm sorry!" so I was waiting3... Then... She replied my DM!! Ok2, DM is quite a private message ryt? So ok... I learned sumting from her... In DM she told me what happened, she told me that Tina got so many______... poor her. Since that, i was like, oh god, I shouldn't have hated her. I hope that Tina will accept my apology... Amin... Oh n guys, apologize is the great way to solve problems... Btw, we don't knw what will happen to our future, ryt? We donno when r we gonna die. So, what I'm trying to say is, we better say sorry to evry1 whom we made them sad, offended, etc2... Coz if we died, we'll get punishment for not saying sorry... So yea.... (':

WEDNESDAY NIGHT, 12/21/11,
Ok2... I was a bit worry at that time. Then I saw Tina just tweeted!in my heart,"Maybe she is online ryt now". So I tweeted, "i am Waiting til @qistinaenara accepted my apology (':" .... In just few minutes, SHE REPLIED! she said," I forgive you sweetie (=" YES! She forgave me! (': Alhamdulilah... I replied," Really? Oh no ur lying ryt? REALLY? TQ Tina!! Luv u!! Hehe I want to update my blog bout u now!" n I did! (the one that ur reading now, yea :P) she replied, "Haha yepp, no lies. #Enchancers are family, we are suppose to forgive each other, so yeah I forgive you (= And thanks!" hehe... She was so nice... And I was wronged bout her... I believe she is MORE than nice! She's cute! Pretty... Her voice is cute for a 14 year old girl! REALLY! Hehe :3 so yea... She followed me in twitter! Thanx Tina!

So yea... That was what happened today... So no more jealous'ing... hehe... I wonder what does it feels like to hug Greyson :3 haha he must be so cuddly! Like a teddy bear <3 hey, Greyson is cute, Kay? d(; hehe. So guys I think thats all for today. So I'll blog next time... Toddles guys! Assalamualaikum... (:

To Qistina (if ur reading this) : well what I want to say is, HI! Lol I seriously donno what to say now. I'm like, speechless! At first when I saw the pics (when Grey hugged you), I thought u were like, 10 years old! Seriously! U look so cute! Hehe sorry if I offended u, but yea ur cute! :D Thnx for following me btw! LOVE YOU! Hehe, guess like I'm one of the Tinators now :3 LOL! Btw Tina, can I be yr friend? No wait, MORE than a friend? BESTFRIENDS? Hehe! Can I be yr adik angkat?? Btw tina, there's a magz called "Bintang Kecil"... Yea my mum is friending with one the crews there, and I told her that, please post some posters about Greyson!! PLEASE! And they said that they're going to! So don't forget to have a glance at it, Kay? <3 oh and Tina, get your mum to read this!
To aunty : hi aunty! First of all, I would like to say THANK YOU! Thanks for opening my heart to accept at what had happened... Yea, no more 'hatings' now! <3 haha!
Now, both of you are sweet and friendly!! U GUYS ROCKS!! (Y) peace! <3
Ps aunty! Can u tell me where u bought Tina some Greyson's stuffs? I wanna buy it!! Hee~


TINA! Dont read this! I'm scared if ur like sad!
____________________________________________________
Pfft guys, have I told you that, GREYSON CHANCE IS FOLLOWING ME?? Yea, 11/12/11... Thats ryt, just a day after his showcase here in KL!! He became my 30th follower (now 27th, since 3 users unfollowed me ): ) and I WON'T FORGET THAT! Oh god I love him so much... Teehee <3 i'll blog more bout him, kay? Bye guys!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment