THIS IS ME GHEE~

THIS IS ME GHEE~

Saturday 24 December 2011

Awesomest day(s) EVER!!!!

Hi everyone!! I'm BACK! Have you read the title? Of coz u've d: hehe :D ok2, 12/23 and 12/24... SHOPPING!!! Awesome? I know d: You ada?? :P ceyhh :D jokes2!! Like seriously, I don't know what to say now. Pfft~ okay now I know what to say ;D

12/23...
Shopping! I love shopping! Just that, we went shopping for school stuffs :P can u believe it? 1 MORE WEEK TILL SCHOOL!!! Arghhh! Too lazy ouh "," until now I donno what school I'm going to go.... Grrrrrrrr!!! Angry? Yes of coz. My mum change my school LAST MINUTE, 2 weeks before SCHOOL!! Which means, I have to wait for a MONTH to know which school I'm going!! But the fun part is... I might go to SMK DATOK LOKMAN!!! Yea, TIGERS goes there!! Tigers who? Ok, u c the 'older post' thingy down there? U try to look something bout cheerleading, then you'll find TIGERS CHEER there. You copy me? :D and best thing is, MY MUM ALLOW ME TO JOIN THEM!! HELL YEA!! Me, happy? Oh no I'm ain't happy.... I'm..... |ECSTATIC|THRILLED|EXCITED|EVERYTHING!!!|
haha! (: so I asked Kak Nisa Aqidah, and say if I can join... Guess what she said?? Nooo YES! WooHoo! Actually I should've ask Kak Kathleen (co-captain this year, captain next year) or Kak Yasmin (captain this year) or maybe Kak Sarah (secretary, or MAYBE Kak Alisya Neil (president this year) (ok now Kak Alisya is the LAST maybe :3) coz if I'm not mistaken, they the one who choose peeps to join... Hmm... It's ok lah, I'll ask them l8r.. (2 b honest, I'm SCARE to ask them!!) :3 hehe :D
Ok now back to subject, SHOPPING! So yea, we just shopped for school stuff.. But then... We went to the SPEEDYS!! Yea, me and my sister was about to buy GREYSON CHANCE's ALBUM, #HOTTN a.k.a #HoldOn'TillTheNight !!! But we went there, you know what did the akak said to us when we ask her, "do you have any Greyson Chance's album? The album is known as Hold On Til The Night... So do u have any?" My heart was pounding so FAST that she'll give a YES for it! Then you know what was the answer? "I'm so sorry adik, the album was SOLD OUT after 5 days that the album was out!! They said that they wanted the album coz they want to go to his showcase..." me and my sis were like, WhatTheFish!?!?!?!?!? Seriously, SOLD OUT?!?!?! ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!!! )': we (me n my sis) we're HOPING to hold his album by that day! For me, when I'm holding the album, it's like, I'm holding his hand!! And yes like OF COZ we were SAD! But, that sadness ENDED in just few minutes! How? We saw THE WANTED's newest album, BATTLEGROUND!!! WooHoo!!! Guess what that the akak said? "Adik if u buy the album, you'll get one-" just b4 she finish her sentence, I finished it :D "ONE FREE PHOTO FRAME OF THE WANTED!!" the akak smiled, then she continued, "haha yes, one free photo frame... And if u wanna know, it's the LAST ONE!!" in case if u haven't know yet, me n my sis is a HUGE fan of them!! :D then I said to my sis, "ChaCha, I think we HAVE to but this album, coz they only have ONE LEFT!!" my sis strictly said, "like seriously Kak, OF COZ!!" both of us giggled a bit then straight away to the cashier. Batrisyia got her money out and walla, the album is OURS! <3 so happy!! But too bad we didn't buy HOTTN... )): Still happy!! And that happened on 12/23..... So went back home, RUSHING WEYH! Straight away to open my twitter. I wanted to update that I FINALLY bought The Wanted's album... Like all of sudden, my head just went, POOF! Blank suddenly! Then I was like, "what was I suppose to do?" then I was like, god this thing always happens to me :3 And like YES, forgot bout it /: but, another exciting thing happened!! What happened? Just figuered out that.... GREYSON CHANCE is a HUGE FAN of Foster The People!!! O-M-G !!! Me either!! He even said that he loves the song, "Pumped Up Kicks" by them!! Hi-5 Greyson! Lol, #WeHaveALotInCommon :D jealous? Stay jealous :D And of coz I was cheering happily!! Coz I didn't know that he is into some Indie Rocks - type - of - songs!! REALLY!! U asking me do I like FTP? Oh no I DON'T LIKE them. I LOVE them!! Confuse? Stay confuse. d: don't believe me that Greyson is a HUGE fan of FTP? Really? Well, HERE'S THE PROOF! Click on the link! ~~~> http://www.celebuzz.com/2011-12-16/celebrity-mailbag-greyson-chance-reveals-why-he-loves-hilary-duff-more-video/

:PP

12/24...
I bought... BODY GLOVE bag and pencil case for school!! And... BEATS BY DRE!! AHHHHH!! So happy ofcoz!! Me n my bro bought the in-piece ones, Batrisyia and Diyana bought Beats By Dre Solo!! ThankYou mum, dad!! This is what we've been waiting for!! We LOVE y'all sooooo much!!

Ok nothing to post bout SHOPPING now. Now, about SILAT!! Eyh, I don't think I want to talk bout it ah.... Malu :3 but If u really wanna know... Then FOLLOW ME on Twitter and BEFRIEND with me on Facebook! :D

Twitter; http://www.twitter.com/#!/amiraar/ <@amiraar>
Facebook; http://www.facebook.com/#!/amira.azuar/

Bye guys!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment